Ryde Appley and Elmfield Ward meeting at St. John’s Church Hall, High Park Road.
Some of the following updates:
- West Acre Park – The Planning Consent has still not been issued due to delays in finalising the S106 agreement as the IW Council legal department has capacity issues and they have had to contract an external solicitor. Until the consent is issued, Judicial Review action cannot be made. However, the residents’ legal team is ready to immediately kick in once consent is given.
- Victoria Crescent Depot – The planning permission for the housing has now lapsed and the executors of the will of the builder who sadly died, have to reapply.
- Elm Close and Great Preston Road – Double Yellow Lines and Traffic Regulation consultation – proposal by Highways have been published.
- Appley Tower – Planning Application now in final process and application for final funding needed application being sent. Appley Tower Day was a success.
- Sand on Beach – Sand is being removed at Marina and spread across Ryde and Appley beaches.